Custom Ski and Snowboard Utility WhatVest
Please refer to the color palette photo below for custom color options. Please allow for 3-4 week lead times. Once ordered we will contact you via email for color schemes and zipper style.
Options for Customization: (see photos for reference)
- Custom Color Scheme: Included in $300 base rate
- 1/2 zip backpack design #1: Included
- 3/4 zip backpack w/ goggle pocket design #2: $75
- Your choice of straight or curved zippers on front top pockets
- Stripe option on front or back
- Additional requests will be quoted
- After ordering we will contact you directly to determine your chosen color scheme and discuss turn-around times. Please feel free to email us directly as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 chest pockets with interior tool or cell phone separator pockets
- 2 lower front pockets
- 1 large backpack pocket
- Large rear lumbar pocket with 2-way access
- Interior shovel pocket
- Interior probe pocket
- Interior shovel head storage space
- Foam padding within backpack layer
- Exterior diagonal ski carrying and vertical snowboard carrying device
- Front chest clip for wearing with front zipper down (to air out during hikes)
- Beacon or key clip in front bottom pocket
- Hydration pack compatible
- Water resistant
- 7-10" of adjustment in side mesh panels depending on size
- Fabric: 100% nylon, Cordura
- Made in Wyoming, Made in the U.S.A.
The ski and snowboard utility WhatVest is ideal for carrying the essentials for a day on the mountain and designed for those who like to travel light. Made to be worn over your winter shell, this utility vest allows you to get on and off the chairlift with ease-- no need to take off a bulky backpack every time you get on the lift. Nine pockets total help distribute your gear evenly including four front outer pockets to store your keys, cell phone, radio, buffs, etc... and two inside front mesh pockets that are ideal for storing snacks, gloves etc... The low profile back zipper pocket provides space for extra layers, extra goggle lens', backcountry gear (shovel and probe) and is hydration pack compatible. The lower, rear lumbar pocket is accessible while the vest is on, providing another great storage area for your essential mountain gear. Side mesh panels and a front "air-out" clip help you stay cool when traversing or hiking to and from the goods. Sizing is based on the shell you would normally purchase, i.e. if you wear a large jacket, buy a large/extra-large vest. We highly recommend viewing our Sizing Chart for more details. Designed and manufactured in Wyoming and made entirely in the U.S.A.